Thursday, July 29, 2010

N&N - Something for the Laborious

It recorded kinda quiet. ~10 minutes



Topics:

Nietzsche:
That the history of love, avarice, etc, is unrecorded and unexamined.
That we assume these things are constant throughout history.

Nick:
Assumptions about my present and future based upon a poorly understood past.
The feel of your own mind, and how it has changed over time.
Should you keep a diary?

Question for the readers: What exactly is he referencing with the phrase "cyclopic structures"?

Future Topic: Secrets, A Closer Examining of My Past

----
Listen, then read:
----

So, I haven't been doing the dairy thingy, but I have been trying to keep track of my emotional state throughout the day and what events surround it. I'm doing Bad Science right now because I'm not paying enough attention to data and too much attention to the theory, but so far I've held pretty true to the overall pattern that being around people = good, and not being around people = bad. And/or, mornings = bad and evenings = good, but, all my mornings are lonely and my evening's really aren't.

I do want to try the micro dairy thing, but I'll have to figure out my means before it can really catch. Although I do know that the data I'll be paying attention to are major activities and corresponding / apparently caused emotional states.

Thanks for listening!
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment