Thursday, July 8, 2010

N&N Intro

Let's get this thing rolling.

While this blog isn't only for the "Nietzsche with Nick" feature, it's the core bit and the original purpose. These will be in audio format, although I intend to (eventually) write up text blogs about, for instance, why this is called "The Deliberate Me". But that's for later. For now, here's the intro cast I recorded to N&N:



N&N is me reading (aloud) the sections from Nietzsche's "The Gay Science", and then thinking about them (aloud). That's really all there is to it.

I record these 2-3 weeks before I post them, and will post twice a week, on Mondays and Thursdays - except today, which is a double feature. This should mean I won't have gaps, because I've got blogging fat.

Anyway, welcome, and leave comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment